• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Summer Transfer Thread 2018 (NWT), Window Closes August 9

I think he's a short term player, on the cheap. Holding a Spot for Wilson who'll get looks and Woodburn who is likely going on loan this year. With current market prices, renting a Winger for 13 mil who can cover and relieve Salah and Mana for a year or two seems fine. You guys are making it out like he's going to be 'the man' at LFC.

Worst case scenario if it doesn't work out, they offload him in January once Ox is back.

Major overhaul happening at Chelsea with rumors of them selling Willian, Hazard, Courtois and Kante?

ManU backing off TOBY.

Klopp splashing the pot for a GK. Thank god.

For a second I thought they were going after Nick Pope of Burnley...

62 million for Alisson?

I have to admit I have not seen much of him but if he beat out Ederson for the Brazil #1, then he is top class.

Lozano linked with Spurs and United

I will state once again that he is the perfect winger for a Jose Mourinho style team. So similar to Perisic as in just a match in terms of style.

He would do well at Spurs also should they end up getting him.

LFC have agreed to Roma's asking price £66.8 million for Alisson. Medical and personal terms to be completed.

Chelsea apparently looking at Petr Cech and Kasper Schmeichel before selling Thibaut Courtois’ to Real Madrid.

We'll see.

Klopp better deliver a trophy if Allison signs. No excuses anymore.

At some point he has to do more than be entertaining on the touchline.

Klopp better deliver a trophy if Allison signs. No excuses anymore.

At some point he has to do more than be entertaining on the touchline.

Getting his team to two European finals in 3 years and back to back top 4 finishes isn't the same as winning a trophy but it is more than just entertainment from the touchline. The steady progress in the quality of Klopp's Liverpool teams and the depth of talent it has allowed him to attract is very, very encouraging.

There's no guarantee that he takes the next step and leads Liverpool to a premier league or champion's league title but Liverpool appear to have more talent now than they've had in at least a decade.

Getting his team to two European finals in 3 years and back to back top 4 finishes isn't the same as winning a trophy but it is more than just entertainment from the touchline. The steady progress in the quality of Klopp's Liverpool teams and the depth of talent it has allowed him to attract is very, very encouraging.

There's no guarantee that he takes the next step and leads Liverpool to a premier league or champion's league title but Liverpool appear to have more talent now than they've had in at least a decade.
If liverpool again finish without a trophy you'd be fine with that because he has brought in talent?

Did I read that wrong?

Salah Firmino Mane
Hendo Keita Fabinho
Robertson VVD Lovren TAA
Alisson

Still need depth up front and at CB but that is a side that can win anything.

Back