• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2018/19 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Liverpool is bizarrely going to be so heavily benefited by their players mostly having shit World Cups or not even qualifying. They look by far the freshest and sharpest of the top 6 already.

Liverpool is toying with these dudes.

Liverpool is bizarrely going to be so heavily benefited by their players mostly having shit World Cups or not even qualifying. They look by far the freshest and sharpest of the top 6 already.

It is strange how few minutes players from one of the best clubs in the world logged at the World Cup. Only Lovren and Hendo were really affected.

Go ahead and buy your Liverpool shirt, my man. Perfect club for you. #elite
meh, i don't know. i think i'm just gonna watch a lot of #football this year without really picking anyone and see whom i like.

how has liverpool not won the league since 1990?

i'm trying to think of the american sport equivalent of their coach.

meh, i don't know. i think i'm just gonna watch a lot of #football this year without really picking anyone and see whom i like.

how has liverpool not won the league since 1990?

i'm trying to think of the american sport equivalent of their coach.
Honestly, that's the best possible plan for an American getting into the league for the first time. I was just messing with you because #notelite; you do strike me as someone who likes watching sports as a neutral.

Liverpool will be really fun to watch this season. They're going to do this to teams all year.

Naby Keita is really damn good

MOTM so far, IMO. Just bossing the midfield.

Honestly, that's the best possible plan for an American getting into the league for the first time. I was just messing with you because #notelite; you do strike me as someone who likes watching sports as a neutral.

Liverpool will be really fun to watch this season. They're going to do this to teams all year.
Give me a list of all of the regular posters' teams. Maybe that'll influence things.

There are a number of new central midfielders (coming in from various other international leagues) starting for the top six this season. Will be interesting to see how they fare.

It is strange how few minutes players from one of the best clubs in the world logged at the World Cup. Only Lovren and Hendo were really affected.

They have the best player from a bunch of countries that really only have a couple of good players (Keïta, Van Dijk, Mane, Salah, etc) and that really helps them in WC years. Will hurt them with the new summer African Cup of Nations, but that's not this season.

He was ridiculous 2 seasons ago, then last year was basically a lost season for Leipzig. Looks like he is going to go straight back to 16/17 though, which is bad sign for the rest of us. He's a filthy good player on his day.

Lol, we've only won at Anfield once in 55 years. Didn't think this was going to be our year.

Secret weapon Snodgrass on the field now though.

Back