• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2018/19 Premier League Thread (NWT)

With Mo under so much heat for diving coming into the game, his first half dive was embarrassing. That’s only going to hurt whistles going forward.
you are a top 6 club...you dont have to worry about dives being called against you.

Hmmm, maybe Sarri isn't as genius as I thought. He needs to be allowed to smoke cigs on the touchline again to unleash his power. Only explanation.

No, he was behind Reid and Ogbonna. He was ahead of Collins. Also saw the highly rated Burke and Oxford looking like they were coming for his spot...not to mention the CB captain of the U-23s, Declan, who is one of our top performers this season.

He wanted to leave for a starting role. I always liked him better than Ogbonna (and Reid), but can't blame him for wanting to play.

(He must not have taken into account our ridiculous injury history. He'd have started the majority of matches in the last two years).

Wasn't Tomkins injured a lot, himself? I like him a lot, too, but I think it's just one of those things. He'd be pretty good for West Ham, he's pretty good for Palace, it doesn't really make that much of a difference to either side.

Salah dive was bad. I think Sakho touched him, but not enough, and terrible delayed reaction. Thought Naby was a little lucky to not be booked for his stomp on Townsend, and a bad ref might have sent him for that (he made a lot of similar challenges in Germany). Thought Liverpool should have had a penalty for a handball on Townsend though, that was instead either called a foul or hand on Mane, and they scored shortly thereafter.

It would be nice for dribbly Naby to emerge -- he just seems tentative. Getting a lot of heat on Liverpool twitter, but I don't think he was terrible, just reserved/cautious/confused, but still a few decent moments. I'm giving him a pass this season.

I had to be reminded of Hodgson today, AND someone posted the highlights of the Stoke 6-1 game on twitter. Those were the days.

right now?

try at any time that either played football professionally

nice move shipping out your only backup RB, Klopp. Cracking up.

Liverpool are the only club to have led the Prem at Christmas and not won the title in the past 10 years. They've done it twice. They are going to do it again. HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

tenor.gif

Says the guy whose team is 16 points off the pace. But hey - you’ve narrowed the gap to 4th! Congratufuckinglations.

Next time Liverpool kick a ball their lead will probably be down to 1 point.

They are going to blow it and never have this good of chance again.

I'm going to laugh and laugh and laugh.

Spurs top 4 goal scorers are all out injured or on international duty. Kane himself has more league goals than the present squad.

Dele's hamstring too?

So this is the void.

Almost bound to happen to the players when they have to play so many matches in a short amount of time with no rest.

Levy did this to the squad by not bringing in any players that could start in spot matches.

Back