• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2018/19 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Both of your red scum sides can feel free to splash 70M on Zaha if he’s so fucking great. Hopefully we don’t. Once he leaves the comforts of London and heads north he’ll be another flameout just like his big bro Yannick. A player we are currently begging Turkish teams to loan or buy away.

Hopefully our new DOF Brands understands that these bottom table flash-in-the-pan players rarely work out when they move up a level in the league. Go outside the league and find cheaper, younger players with untapped potential who aren’t severely marked up because they play in England.

Both of your red scum sides can feel free to splash 70M on Zaha if he’s so fucking great. Hopefully we don’t. Once he leaves the comforts of London and heads north he’ll be another flameout just like his big bro Yannick. A player we are currently begging Turkish teams to loan or buy away.

Hopefully our new DOF Brands understands that these bottom table flash-in-the-pan players rarely work out when they move up a level in the league. Go outside the league and find cheaper, younger players with untapped potential who aren’t severely marked up because they play in England.

Speak it into existence brasky!

Everton hung 22 on a team today? Seems a little aggressive.

I've shared here before the news that Gabe Rosario, the son of my friend, Bobby Rosario, had moved from Huntersville to Reading's academy just over a year ago. He recently signed his first professional contract with Huddersfield - while very exciting news, it meant that Bobby was returning home to England to help manage his son's affairs (a huge loss for Carolina Rapids', where Bobby has coached for a decade and where Gabe started playing as a young kid). Bobby has been here for 20 years and will be missed, but posted some pretty incredible news today that I thought was pretty cool to share:

Robert Rosario is with Gabe Rosario and 2 others.
2 hrs ·
Things are moving so fast for Gabriel its hard for me to comprehend his continued success but he keeps proving that sheer determination self belief hard work and humbleness are characteristics that our kids must have to be successful in life. Being a professional soccer player doesn't make you any more special than a nurse a teacher a lawyer a secretary etc and I only post information about him not to brag or boast but merely to keep anyone who's interested and a soccer junky like me updated with his progress. I know most of you have known him since he was starting off at 8 years old with north meck soccer club and have watched him grow from a lovable goofy and quite frankly awful outfield player to where he is today......he has been moved up to the first team squad by coach Wagner and arrived in Germany yesterday for a preseason tournament. They have 3 scheduled games and although I don't expect him to get any playing time I'm fully aware that coach Wagner hasn't brought him there just to be nice but because he sees his potential and wants him to gain valuable experience on this trip. It's surreal to think he's with an EPL first team living the dream of every kid that loves soccer.....
Here is the information about the first game which kicks off today 12.30pm our time. I follow the twitter feed just to hopefully see him in a video during warm ups❤️

Preview Game 1 of 3 in Germany

- Town plays third pre-season game in Germany
- David Wagner’s side face Dynamo Dresden on Wednesday 18 July
- Game to be streamed live on HTTV+

Huddersfield Town continues preparations for the new Premier League campaign as it faces Dynamo Dresden in the first of three games whilst on pre-season tour in Germany.

The game takes place on Wednesday 18 July 2018 at the Stadion Am Sommerdamm with kick-off at 6.30pm local time (5.30pm UK Time).

Klopp indicated today that Ox would likely be out the entire year. Knew his injury was bad, but was expecting him to be available around Christmas. Bummer

Just a shame his kid couldn't cut it at a big club like Reading. Dude could be living in Shangri-La

That's really cool, siff.

Thanks, it really is

DiVEvUAWsAEQSD0.jpg

If for no other reason than he gets to hang out with D-WILL

Pulisic winning penalties in back to back matches. He took and scored the one today.

@JamesPearceEcho: A kid wearing a Dortmund shirt, no older than 10, runs on to the pitch to embrace Pulisic, who is doing a TV interview. Ridiculously heavy handed security drag him away. Pulisic breaks off, urges the security to let the kid go and gets a photo with him. #LFC #Dortmund

Back