• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2018/19 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Also has Theo always been so bad at finishing? Is that why Arsenal let him go?

Still can't believe he hit that right at the keeper.

So the Manchester Derby could become an Arabian Penisula proxy war. As much as I’d enjoy mocking DV7 about it, I really hope that doesn’t happen. They just murdered a guy three weeks ago.

I'd rather the Glazers stayed in control and continued to financially rape the club than sell to that soulless prick, MBS.

Once again the PL sends a biased referee to fuck us at Goodison

Every single 50-50 call has gone to Palace.

This is why their is no VAR. Referees are too important in dictating the PL's narrative.

Why in the fucking hell would the PL want Everton to do poorly and try to make it actually happen?

Is this just the natural progression of your "PL favors the top 6 clubs" and not it is just an anti-Everton thing?

Why in the fucking hell would the PL want Everton to do poorly and try to make it actually happen?

Is this just the natural progression of your "PL favors the top 6 clubs" and not it is just an anti-Everton thing?

I'm all for a good conspiracy theory but I'm finding it hard to believe that the premier league gives a rat's ass about who wins an October Everton-Palace match.

I was so busy this weekend watching MY BOILERS destroy O$U at Nutcracker Stadium (aka Ross-Ade) followed by MY BILLS getting walloped at the Library (aka Lucas Oil Stadium) that I didn't even see Everton-Palace highlights until this morning. I want a win at Old Trafford in the worst way. Brasky, odds?

Also, doesn't really mean much, I don't think, but Van Dijk and Wijnaldum are officially choices 3 and 4 for captains (after Henderson and Milner), as voted on by the squad. Klopp had previously just gone with next longest-serving player after the first two.

Not sure how hard Salah got pulled there but the defender had both arms all the way around him, that's a penalty.

Back