• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2018/19 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Andre Gomes accepts a three game ban for his stomp this weekend.

I'd love to bring Zouma in, depending on the cost, but I don't want Gomes, given what his release clause is supposed to be. If United might go after Gana to replace Herrera, I'd go after Donny Van De Beek for the kind of money we'd need to sign Gomes. Gomes is 26, he's not getting any better, not the kind of player that will take us up the table any higher.

just no quadruple or treble (with CL) for city and no PL title for Liverpool

i dont care how else it works out this season except for United top 4

So will you be rooting for City when they play United at Old Trafford?

The way United has looked recently and comparing their remaining schedule with those of Spurs, Arsenal and Chelsea, I just don't see United making top 4, and likely not top 5.

hate to agree, but i do with how indecisive the attack has looked in recent weeks.

the defense has always had massive holes in it so we are going to ship goals nearly each week. we need the front 6 to be firing on all cylinders to have a chance and they aren't right now.

hate to agree, but i do with how indecisive the attack has looked in recent weeks.

the defense has always had massive holes in it so we are going to ship goals nearly each week. we need the front 6 to be firing on all cylinders to have a chance and they aren't right now.

I think we'd all like to see some good old fashioned Old Trafford magic when they host City.

I'd love to bring Zouma in, depending on the cost, but I don't want Gomes, given what his release clause is supposed to be. If United might go after Gana to replace Herrera, I'd go after Donny Van De Beek for the kind of money we'd need to sign Gomes. Gomes is 26, he's not getting any better, not the kind of player that will take us up the table any higher.

No, please take Gomes

The 19-20 Liverpool shirt is dope. Might have to buy my first shirt in 20 years.

Srsly. Man up, goal up and blow it and lose at home to team that had the worst road record in the Football League.

Nice to see Wigan still pulling off shock results to stave off relegation, good to have some constants in life

Nah I disagree there Gomes help us. Box to Box with quality. Hopefully we can negotiate a decent deal with Barca like we did for Yerry Mina

Keeper Kit sold out in 24 hours both Long and short sleeve.

It’s a very cool shirt. Give me the 19-20 home, 18-19 silver, and 17-18 green and white quarters. Last two may be controversial, but those are my top NB Liverpool shirts.

Back