• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2018/19 Premier League Thread (NWT)

This analysis from MOTD is spot on and encapsulates not only how dominate Man City has become, but also just how pathetic and lame Man United has become. Listen to the Man Utd press conference answers and then listen to the analysis offered by the pundits. Comical. 44 passes and a goal. 44. You are supposed to be one of the best clubs in the world. You are down a goal late in the game. And you allow the opposition to run off 44 passes without touching the ball. And then they have the gaul post game to say we "tried our best". If that's your collective best, you suck. Then consider that 9 of their 11 starters were on the squad when Mourinho arrived as manager. Mourinho isn't even playing the guys he's brought into the team.

#dv7trollmaster

Fulham dump Jokanovic and hire Ranieri. Hard to blame them given their awful start and the amount they invested over the summer.

Guess NBC will have to stop showing that segment slobbering over him. Though he seemed like a recent enough coach. PL is ridiculous

Had some neighbors stop by, so I missed halftime but it sounded like it was an actual headbutt. Didn't see it, but I assume it was as dumb and chicken shit as Richarlison's earlier season. I love their snide, but we need the new Brazilians to be a little more measured. The world is against us, always remember. You have be better than your counterparts.

nobody cares enough about Everton to be against them

get serious

Since the start of the 2017-18 season Tottenham has been awarded more penalties at Anfield than Liverpool. I'm ok with VAR coming to the PL (especially after it saved Liverpool from losing 7-2 to WBA in the FA cup last year).

Hendo with such a dumb play to get a red. He’s trying to earn less minutes.

Still not sure Lukaku was off on that rebound goal.

But no excuse to not put 3 or more past that Palace side

Are United keeping Mourinho because they are cheap or there is no good alternative?

You really think this all rests at his feet?

They are a shell of their former selves. Closer to relegation than they are the top of the standings.

Moyes and van played their part.

Back