• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2018/19 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Phil Fodon is coming on. This should aid in grasping at straws debates about whether City wins the league with enough academy player minutes being logged.
Hows your spurs call going, chief?

Nice one.

And yet, somehow, they are still ahead of ManU in the table. Must not have enough academy graduates in their team. Or is it too many?
Both on 9 entering today, my friend. Nobody with any sense looks at GD until the calendar says May.

1st match Sir Alex is back from his medical troubles and we get 5 minutes of Fergie Time. Fitting.

United fans leaving in droves at a 1-1 match with 5+ minutes. Embarrassing.

Another bad 2 points dropped at home

All the positives of 3 straight away wins...gone. ugh

Is Torreria chewing that meth gum stuff?

Is it legal? Can’t imagine you’d want to chew a regular piece of gum and run around for 45 mins

And there’s the difference. We are out working and playing Arsenal but it doesn’t matter because we’re such a poor side at the moment with zero cutting edge. A decent team would have scored 2 or 3 by now. It’s gonna take another year or two of blood letting to get the losing mentality out of my Toffees.

Arsenal will win 4-0

Sadly my Toffees are nothing but fucking losers

Back