• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2018/19 Premier League Thread (NWT)

United boy Tom Lawerence wins the points for Derby in the 90th!!

(sorry wsc)

38444444_1988859877838427_7582036128476168192_n.jpg

You had me at "hello," Lucas...you had me at "hello."

At this time I can NOT confirm that LFC or their supporters are mad about anything related to Lucas Digne.

I mean, I'd be mad that he shaved a part into his head like a twat. But that's just me.

So you're mad at pretty much every 14-19 year old in Europe. And a bunch of random Americans.
Yeah. Fucking furious.

I look at my newborn daughter and cant even feel joy because some people have shit haircuts.

"Arsenal defender Sead Kolasinac will be out for between eight and 10 weeks with an injury to his left knee." Assuming they meant 8 to 10 weeks, regardless...Ugh

L-O-L at these Pogba to Barca rumors.

OPENING WEEEEEEEEEEK!!!

United boy Tom Lawerence wins the points for Derby in the 90th!!

(sorry wsc)

That was brutal.

Derby looked good tho. Most impressive Champ of the performance thus far tho easily Leeds with BIELSA sweeping league faves Stoke aside

I finally got around to renewing the Fantasy League on premierleague.com's site.

Don't forget to go and set a team and rejoin the league.

Anybody new, use this code:

[h=3]Code to join this league: 2038951-469648[/h]

nm -- found it here

Well, Stan now has 97% of Arsenal. Soon to be 100.

Yep.

"Kroenke's offer to shareholders values the Gunners at £1.8bn. Acquiring Usmanov's shares for £550m means remaining shareholders would be legally obliged to sell theirs to Kroenke."

And he can take it private so that financials do not have to be published - meaning he can rake off cash and use it for his other ventures if he so chooses (and remember, he used to charge Arsenal for "strategic and advisory services" - so he has prior on that). I'm obviously no fan of Arsenal Football Club, but this is a bad move and bad direction and I feel sorry for their fans ... especially those who held shares as commemorative items and are now being forced to sell them.

BTW - WTF is going on with Mourinho? Martial is completely on the outs, Pogba apparently is sick of him and the season has not even started yet. Is he going to make it to Christmas before United pulls the plug on him? The whole situation is just bizarre.

Back