• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2018/19 Premier League Thread (NWT)

So good outside of that last supporter. It did a great job of showing how much the city reflects upon Sunderland’s successes and failures. I don’t know how it came about, but I’m shocked an owner looking to sell would allow such access to the clubhouse. I loved it though, especially getting to know the players.

I was waiting for the Animal House style coda where they showed all the employees that were laid off after the relegation. I do wonder what it did to staffing.

Sideline ref picked up a knock and is being replaced. 🤣

My guess is this dour match was boring him to tears.

Ummmm you've seen him complain about funds to improve his side at Spurs, right?

Why bring up him jumping for joy at the Camp Nou when Ole won it in 1999 if not to get United supporters on his side from day 1 in June?

And his effusive praise for SAF? At this moment where he is the front runner for the permanent job? Only one set of people he is trying to get on the good side of.

And that ain't Spurs supporters.

He's talking up a team during the gameweek they're on the fixture list. If he's frustrated with funding and wants to bolt for money, he's allowed to do that. At the moment, the Spurs job is arguably the better one. Better team, better stadium (soon), enjoying the squad he has built, no time pressure to perform another rebuild.

Perhaps we're both wearing colored glasses but I don't see recent comments as evidence of much. That being said, for fuck's sake, Levy, don't ruin this.

Arguing that the Spurs job is a better job than Man United right now is pretty funny and misguided. That might take another decade without change from where we are at today. Let's be honest with ourselves, bruh. But beyond that...

A special LOL that the new stadium will be better than OT.

In what way? Size? Revenue generation? History?
Just newer? How special!

Interest rate and repayments?

You might as well say that the stadium that hasn't been built yet is a better ground than the Bernabeau, Camp Nou, or San Siro. Fuck outta here. Is the Emirates better than these locations?

And Arsenal has a shit ton better history than fucking Spurs. Christ.

que vad posting pictures about how the stadium will provide a great atmosphere without an actual match being played there yet in 3...2....

He's talking up a team during the gameweek they're on the fixture list. If he's frustrated with funding and wants to bolt for money, he's allowed to do that. At the moment, the Spurs job is arguably the better one. Better team, better stadium (soon), enjoying the squad he has built, no time pressure to perform another rebuild.

Perhaps we're both wearing colored glasses but I don't see recent comments as evidence of much. That being said, for fuck's sake, Levy, don't ruin this.

And what in the FUCK does the 1999 CL win have to do with "talking up a team" today? He is clearly trying to get on the good side of Man United supporters.

You cannot be this dense. I'm sure Levy isn't. Poch's message was a primal scream at the time when the transfer window is open.

I can’t decide who dv7 more resembles - Nebraska or Tennessee fans? The 1972 Dolphins? Sears shoppers? Knicks fans?

Always referencing history. Talking about the glory days. Reminding everyone that the return to glory is right around the corner. And failing to see the present reality.

This Everton-Bournemouth game is pretty fun considering the conditions.

PL is getting a little too soft for my liking. Not every foul is a card.

If I wanted to watch a bunch of pussies prance around and try to avoid touching each other I’d watch the NBA. Or La Liga.

On that note Richarlison is quickly moving into Chas McFarland territory. At times it’s very hard to root for him.

Huge win. Still need a proper ST and a box-to-box CM in addition to Coleman’s replacement at RB. Doubt we add anyone until the summer though.

I only saw second half from Everton, I guess first half was pretty ugly? Silva has the team playing hard a couple of the guys probably should’ve been sent off

Back