• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2018/19 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Curious why so many predict Newcastle to be near the bottom. If Rafa leaves after this season, which could very well happen given the lack of support he's received from Ashley, then all bets are off. But as long as he's at Newcastle his players will play their socks off for him and the fans will continue to fanatically support the club. He got them to a tenth place finish last year and most of that effort was in the second half when he finally got in some decent reinforcements, which are back this year. I'm a homer though, so who knows.

I don't think Rafa makes it to Christmas. The club is a couple poor results away from a fan and/or player mutiny.

Curious why so many predict Newcastle to be near the bottom. If Rafa leaves after this season, which could very well happen given the lack of support he's received from Ashley, then all bets are off. But as long as he's at Newcastle his players will play their socks off for him and the fans will continue to fanatically support the club. He got them to a tenth place finish last year and most of that effort was in the second half when he finally got in some decent reinforcements, which are back this year. I'm a homer though, so who knows.

Last year was a serious grind and there's little reason to think this year will be any different. It's truly a disgrace that the ownership at Newcastle seems more than content to field a team that's just barely good enough to survive relegation. That's a club that should safely be top 8-10 year in year out.

I don't think Rafa makes it to Christmas. The club is a couple poor results away from a fan and/or player mutiny.

The mutiny won’t be against Rafa though. If you don’t think he makes Christmas then you have to be betting he quits.

Man City
Liverpool
Tottenham
Manchester United
Arsenal
Chelsea
Everton
Wolves
Leicester
Fulham
Burnley
Crystal Palace
Brighton
Watford
Bournemouth
Soton
Newcastle
Huddersfield
Cardiff

I'm feeling much more optimistic about my Toffees this year. Not enough to crack the Sky Six, but I do have them in 7th, unlike last year when I picked them to finish 10th.

Counting is hard. That's why i used numbers.

Pogba CAPTAIN!

Andreas starts. Rashford at the 9.

Let's goooooo

Too bad the little one has a doc appt at the same time so going on radio silence
255ced3a591a80c6bb60cd27b5300b98.jpg

Luke Shaw is still at United! Who knew?

Which handball was called? I thought it was Amartey, which seemed fairly obvious, however Arlo and Robbie seemed to think it as called on Morgan.

I is confused.

Go up 1-0 in the 4th minute on a 50-50 pen, then bunker in for the next 86 mins. I see you Jose.

Maddison is great, I already like him.

Yeah he looks very lively

Also Superman Dave already to the rescue. They'll probably still win, but the in the first 30 minutes Pogba's side has looked like ManUre.

That joke never gets old.

Luckily for Rom the Foxes have run out of gas, or that missed sitter would really hurt

Back