• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Engraved or Screen Printed Whiskey Glasses Recommendation

deacfan78

Reaction score
I'm team captain for my Bourbon Chase relay team and wanted to get a small gift for each team member. Does anyone have a local contact they would recommend or an online company they have dealt with for something similar?

I'm team captain for my Bourbon Chase relay team and wanted to get a small gift for each team member. Does anyone have a local contact they would recommend or an online company they have dealt with for something similar?

For my groomsmen gifts at my wedding I bought the glasses at pottery barn and had things remembered do the engraving. It worked out well.

For my groomsmen gifts at my wedding I bought the glasses at pottery barn and had things remembered do the engraving. It worked out well.

Thanks. I was looking at them online already. We have a team logo someone designed for us and I wasn't sure if Things Remembered could handle something like that. I'll reach out to them. Good to know they will engrave something bought elsewhere.

ironic that when you ASK for only a link, moonz is nowhere to be found

Back