• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Democratic Party Left Me Behind

you will still be ranting about this as an old man.
If climate change hasnt killed us all, I think you're absolutely right. I just hope that i'm still ranting about justice and equality for the poor and minorities, instead of bitching about my taxes and keeping people from marrying their clones.

If climate change hasnt killed us all, I think you're absolutely right. I just hope that i'm still ranting about justice and equality for the poor and minorities, instead of bitching about my taxes and keeping people from marrying their clones.

LOL #slipperyslope

how will that affect your 401(k), tho?
you are so good at virtue signaling. you should probably sell all of your possessions and donate that wealth to charity. I have been pro universal coverage

you are so good at virtue signaling. you should probably sell all of your possessions and donate that wealth to charity. I have been pro universal coverage

you realize that almost everything that you complain about and accuse me and mdmh, among others, of doing, you do in the posts where you complain about these things (e.g., complaining about "virtue signaling" while typing "I have been pro universal coverage" two sentences later)

I think it is the optimal solution. it's cheaper w similar outcomes and provides more flexibility. too many market failures in healthcare.

I was cracking on mdmh's hyperbolic gulags and guillotines rhetoric. I think that is inane and highly mockable.

I know, I was responding to his pining for gulags and guillotines.

Sorry I wasn’t more clear.

Strickland interested since you are very focused on my investments and investments strategies, you are a university professor with a nice state pension correct?

Strickland interested since you are very focused on my investments and investments strategies, you are a university professor with a nice state pension correct?

After a few unfortunate incidents where an unnamed posted brought my real life onto the boards (hint: he never hits first), I'm not comfortable disclosing specifics about my job position anymore. I'm happy to do so over PM. The short answer is no, though.

Lol, University professors don't retire. And in most states don't get state pensions either. Next you'll be telling me that there are no liberals on campus.

I’ll never understand why people here are so obsessed the specifics of other people’s jobs.

I was cracking on mdmh's hyperbolic gulags and guillotines rhetoric. I think that is inane and highly mockable.
Does everything look and sound like hyperbole from up on your perch? I'm curious if you believe that any of our societies problems are serious enough for an extreme solution, where your hesitant foot dragging pragmatism ISNT the right response?

so professors aren't part of public state employee pension plans? That is surpising

Last edited:
Back