• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Toxic nerd culture is a thing now

That article is Exhibit A on why I fucking can't stand millennials. I made it halfway though, but any article with embedded tweets is just...FUCK.

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg

"i can't stand millennials because women speak out about issues now"

You cannot dispute that the format of that article is at least attempted sadism. Fucking whine about rights and shit all day long; just don't make my eyes bleed while it's happening. I grew up in the 90s, I know what blinking/flashing rainbow text looks like on a website. This is worse.

“Like and subscribe” - Edward R Murrow, reporting from London during the Blitz

I definitely agree with this article and have seen it first hand. Social outcasts and weird bata dudes who never assimilated into normal human culture get really weird and inappropriate when they get fuck you rich.

I definitely agree with this article and have seen it first hand. Social outcasts and weird bata dudes who never assimilated into normal human culture get really weird and inappropriate when they get fuck you rich.

Does almost everyone not get weird when they get fuck you rich? Is that not exactly what "fuck you rich" means?

Does almost everyone not get weird when they get fuck you rich? Is that not exactly what "fuck you rich" means?

No not everyone gets rapey when they get rich (although lately it is seeming like lots of them do.). Nerds get rich and think they are now entitled to what they didn't have, and don't realize that you can't just buy relationships, and money doesn't make you less of a social liability.

It’s not even about getting rich per se. Just getting some money and status. Happens in academia as well.

Hitler

Sounds similar to most of the posters on OGBoards.

Back