• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CNN BLASTS STRZOK

he said, normalizing the trumpshill obsession with meaningless distractions like text messages and emails

I don't think this is a small deal, I think if it was a democratic candidate this happened to there would be outrage. People are ok with it because truly you know the dude was biased you just think that his bias was justified and in the best interest of the country. I still think it is fucked up, sets a dangerous precedent for the future, and undermines the longterm credibility of the FBI.

Read ALL of his texts. He attacked Hillary many, many, many times.

Read ALL of his texts. He attacked Hillary many, many, many times.

I tried google searching for them and nothing came up, im not going to read through 10,000 text messages, I still work for a living bro.

But you KNOW that he was biased without reading them.

Your stance is preposterous and ill-informed.

I don't think this is a small deal, I think if it was a democratic candidate this happened to there would be outrage. People are ok with it because truly you know the dude was biased you just think that his bias was justified and in the best interest of the country. I still think it is fucked up, sets a dangerous precedent for the future, and undermines the longterm credibility of the FBI.

How did his bias influence the investigations? What dangerous precedent did he set? What specifically was fucked up? So far all you’ve shown is that it feels dangerous.

Back