• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kupcho is competing in the US Women's Amateur

I did not apply by the deadline ...

The final round will be held April 6th at Augusta National Golf Club.

Tickets will be made available for each round. All tickets will be awarded in advance and a maximum of 2 tickets per applicant will be considered.

Only one application per household (persons residing together) will be accepted. Only apply from your permanent residential address. Do not apply from a student / temporary address, second home or business address. Do not apply for tickets on behalf of a friend or relative, as a gift, or to sell. By completing the application you certify these tickets are for your personal use. Duplicate applications or applications which are subsequently determined to have false or misleading information will not be given consideration and may have any offer of tickets withdrawn. All applicants must be 21 years of age or older. Applicants may apply for any and all rounds, however, are eligible to win tickets for a single round. No applications will be accepted through the mail.

Applications will be accepted from September 12 through September 30, 2018 . All applicants will be notified in mid-October via email when the selection process is completed. Winning applicants will be notified with instructions to complete their acceptance/purchase of tickets. There will be no cost for tickets to rounds 1 and 2. Tickets for the final round cost $75 each and all payments must be made online with your personal credit/debit card.

No additional tickets will be available/sold at the gates. Persons of all ages must have a ticket to gain entry to the grounds.

I know this is about a month away but is anyone planning to go? Since we have 2 Lady Deacs playing, including one of the favorites, I’m thinking about going. Would be nice to have a Wake cheering section.

Most folks probably did not realize there was an event in time to enter the lottery which ended 09/30/2018 .....

The final round will be held April 6th at Augusta National Golf Club.

Tickets will be made available for each round. All tickets will be awarded in advance and a maximum of 2 tickets per applicant will be considered.

Only one application per household (persons residing together) will be accepted. Only apply from your permanent residential address. Do not apply from a student / temporary address, second home or business address. Do not apply for tickets on behalf of a friend or relative, as a gift, or to sell. By completing the application you certify these tickets are for your personal use. Duplicate applications or applications which are subsequently determined to have false or misleading information will not be given consideration and may have any offer of tickets withdrawn. All applicants must be 21 years of age or older. Applicants may apply for any and all rounds, however, are eligible to win tickets for a single round. No applications will be accepted through the mail.

Applications will be accepted from September 12 through September 30, 2018 . All applicants will be notified in mid-October via email when the selection process is completed. Winning applicants will be notified with instructions to complete their acceptance/purchase of tickets. There will be no cost for tickets to rounds 1 and 2. Tickets for the final round cost $75 each and all payments must be made online with your personal credit/debit card.

No additional tickets will be available/sold at the gates. Persons of all ages must have a ticket to gain entry to the grounds.

Didn't realize you had to apply for tickets last fall. I'll check with some contacts in Augusta and see if I can come up with something.

For those saying this is a half hearted effort by Augusta National to host a women's tournament, I disagree.
Actually, I'm surprised they are having this the weekend before the Masters as it takes away several valuable days of practice rounds for the men.
In the past 10 years, National has done a lot to expand golfing activities for people other than members and pros. The children's program (national skills competition with the age group finals at Augusta) is a really cool event for kids. Also, women have been playing there more than most might realize. When I was fortunate enough to play there a few years ago, there were 2 college womens teams playing the same day.

The men will be practicing that Friday and Saturday if they wish, I am sure. Most of them don't arrive until Sunday anyways.

Great to see the ladies playing so well and just dominating such a strong field this weekend. We all knew Jennifer and Emilia could play but finally getting help from the others and we are just lapping the field. Proud to be a Deacon!

crazy thing is this Casa de Campo track is not an easy golf course with some very good teams 30 and 40 over par and to think we are finishing 20 -30 under par is unbelievable. Great job laddies!

The women have a final round of -14, which is a school record. They end the 54 hole tournament at -23, which is also a school record. And they win the tournament by 19 shots. Impressive.

The women have a final round of -14, which is a school record. They end the 54 hole tournament at -23, which is also a school record. And they win the tournament by 19 shots. Impressive.

This could be the year for them to win it all.
And have Kupcho repeat as individual champion.

Kinda like we did in tennis last year.

Wow. Who was the individual winner?

Back