• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Under-Appreciated Deacons

This is the truth here. Only John Collins has surpassed Chas as a big man since his playing days. Chas played defense though.

Too many fans hold it against him that he was unable to spell a 5-letter first name so he dropped the "e". Chas was his own kind of evil genius capable of getting even the most mild mannered of opponents to take a swing at him.

McFarland would have been worth about 7 more games last year. MVP.

I Wonder what he would have managed to provoke out of Grayson Allen?

This is the truth here. Only John Collins has surpassed Chas as a big man since his playing days. Chas played defense though.

Too many fans hold it against him that he was unable to spell a 5-letter first name so he dropped the "e". Chas was his own kind of evil genius capable of getting even the most mild mannered of opponents to take a swing at him.

McFarland would have been worth about 7 more games last year. MVP.

If only Doral had inherited some of Chas' toughness. Let's hope Sarr does.

Has nothing to do with basketball, but I often feel like an under-appreciated Deacon.

J. Van Wagstaff

Daddy Wags taught an econ class that I took in summer school. The bookstore ran out of the textbook, so Wags gave me his from the last year, complete with notes and highlighted sections.

Daddy Wags taught an econ class that I took in summer school. The bookstore ran out of the textbook, so Wags gave me his from the last year, complete with notes and highlighted sections.

Joey Wags was my frat brother. Very good guy.

For me: Trelonnie Owens, Tony Rutland, J Gray, Big E, Craig Dawson, Trent Strickland, ROK, & CJ Harris, All great guys and Deacs that I will love forever!

HOF (Rowan County) Ralph Kitley. Thought Ralph could have a great senior year after his 22 point outburst vs. State. Didn't happen. Only later did I learn that the State game was likely fixed.

HOF (Rowan County) Ralph Kitley. Thought Ralph could have a great senior year after his 22 point outburst vs. State. Didn't happen. Only later did I learn that the State game was likely fixed.

Is that the 4 OT game? Likely fixed? Would seem hard to do.

Many players have a "career game." Obviously that was Ralph's.

Back