• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GOP Sleeping With Our Enemies

I look forward to the conservative spin. “There’s nothing wrong with considering a job offer!” and “What about Hillary’s emails?”

Why wouldn’t ya wanna be friends with someone with 8,000 nukes? Dems gonna cause a nuclear holocaust because they can’t get over losing an election?

Why wouldn’t ya wanna be friends with someone with 8,000 nukes? Dems gonna cause a nuclear holocaust because they can’t get over losing an election?

-9, weak

Jesus, Palma. Stop recycling bullshit from 2 years ago. It wasn’t funny then and ain’t funny now.

You are like a step away from RJKomedian at this point.

I look forward to the conservative spin. “There’s nothing wrong with considering a job offer!” and “What about Hillary’s emails?”

If this is all true, I'm becoming more interested in which Congressmen were in bed with the Russians. All this focus on Trump and Mueller may have a much larger hit list than any of us realize.

A lot of them are in bed or have been part of the cover up. The bigger question is will they have to pay the price.

Last edited:
A lot of them are in bed or have been part of the cover up. The bigger question is will they have to pay the price.

3PRY7B1.gif

I think Butina returns to Russia a national hero. She beats the U.S. She harms the NRA and lots of others and gets out of trouble for doing it. Putin is laughing his ass off that 20 something played so many in the U.S. for such fools.

Just like James Bond, the best spies make sure everybody knows their names and takes pictures with them

Just like James Bond, the best spies make sure everybody knows their names and takes pictures with them

Hiding in plain sight.

My favorite item from this story aside from Russians sending a plain Jane looking redhead to infiltrate the GOP is that she got drunk and told her grad school classmates her mission.

Got drunk...at Russia House. Hosted Russian costume parties.

Nobody in the GOP orbit seemed much to mind.

I've been to Russia House more than once (in a different city). Unsurprisingly it is staffed and patronized by Russians.

Back