• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Vice President Pence Says

Pence Lies About Cyberattack on Kansas County Election System

This makes zero sense politically. Finney County is deep red Kansas. It's part of a huge-area rural district in Kansas that is super pro-Trump, even if we believe Trump's conspiracy theory that the Russians are actually pro-Democrat, Finney County is not a place that would make sense for Russians to target. And there is no sense in trying to drum up turnout as the GOP candidate is going to win running away.

Jesus. Just saw this.

These people suck so much.

And not surprisingly, there are no scheduled White House events for either Trump or Pence today.

LOL. Some people have said they worry that if Trump were removed from office, or resigned, that a President Pence could do even more damage and would be more difficult to beat in next year's election. I don't see it. He has no personality at all, and gives off a weird vibe much of the time. His social and cultural values are well to the right of even Trump, and I think would alienate an even larger number of people. I just don't see a President Pence - if it came to that - emerging as some kind of powerful juggernaut in the next year's presidential election. At best he's a GOP placeholder, imo.

LOL. Some people have said they worry that if Trump were removed from office, or resigned, that a President Pence could do even more damage and would be more difficult to beat in next year's election. I don't see it. He has no personality at all, and gives off a weird vibe much of the time. His social and cultural values are well to the right of even Trump, and I think would alienate an even larger number of people. I just don't see a President Pence - if it came to that - emerging as some kind of powerful juggernaut in the next year's presidential election. At best he's a GOP placeholder, imo.

I think he’s a war hawk is the main concern

84338965_10158117026271098_2747033427227181056_n.jpg

Back