• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Vice President Pence Says

It’s possible the Mayo Clinic people were too scared to tell him. They should be ashamed they let him blatantly put people at risk.

Last edited:
Everyone else in his group wore a mask. Plus Pence's initial defense was that he didn't wear a mask because he is tested regularly so he was sure he doesn't have coronavirus, and he wanted to look people in the eye(?)

But of course the real reason is likely because Dear Leader has said he doesn't think it's appropriate to do official big boy business while wearing a mask.

Yeah, no way they didn't tell him

“Mr. Vice President, we require that everyone wear a mask.”

“I’m not going to.”

“OK. Well if you’ll follow me...”

Just like when the President he insisted he go in the clean room at Area 51 in Independence Day

Had that been Trump at Area 51, the alien may have laughed himself to death.

It is really hard to look people is the eye while wearing a mask that covers your mouth and nose. How do all those other people even see where they are going?

I think wearing masks generally tends to facilitate eye-to-eye contact rather than interfering with or inhibiting it.

Pence wouldn't lie. He's a devoutly "Christian" man.

We're on the horns of a dilemma. If Trump goes then Pence would take over. Pardon me while I go vomit.

You could be so lucky. Anybody better than Crooked Hillary and her minions who tried in vain to steal the election from Trump! And now it is starting to unravel fast as Flynn's charges will be overturned, Attorney General Barr & investigator Durham will be closing down on Lynch, Comey, Brennan, McCabe, Mueller, Strzok, Page, Hillary, Obama and hopefully lock them all up for their corruption going back to 2015.

Imagine being this dumb, the new Wake forest not like the old Wake forest.

You could be so lucky. Anybody better than Crooked Hillary and her minions who tried in vain to steal the election from Trump! And now it is starting to unravel fast as Flynn's charges will be overturned, Attorney General Barr & investigator Durham will be closing down on Lynch, Comey, Brennan, McCabe, Mueller, Strzok, Page, Hillary, Obama and hopefully lock them all up for their corruption going back to 2015.

Hold your breath, please!

Funny how you just ignore the lie to come from Pence. I'd bet good money I could find this similar rant of "your's" on my Trumper family's facebook pages. Nice work, man.

Amazing you could type this our with one hand outstretched begging the government for money.

So Pence’s wife is a lying sack of shit too, I see. I guess Jesus is cool with lying as long as your husband doesn’t tempt women into false assault charges by not dining with them

So Pence’s wife is a lying sack of shit too, I see. I guess Jesus is cool with lying as long as your husband doesn’t tempt women into false assault charges by not dining with them

Im surprised he didnt wear a mask. Mother could have gotten sick.

Back