• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Vice President Pence Says

So, basically, men are gonna man, and chicks just need to deal with it because they bring it upon themselves...is this 1924?

Nope it can't be because pre-abortion mandatory Ultrasounds weren't around then.

So, basically, men are gonna man, and chicks just need to deal with it because they bring it upon themselves...is this 1924?

Nope it can't be because pre-abortion mandatory Ultrasounds weren't around then.

I have a hunch that taking America back to 1924 is probably a real goal for Pence. Of course, in 1924 the Klan ran Indiana, but that would be no problem for Pence, as the KKK portrayed itself back then as a super-patriotic organization made up of native-born white Protestants who stood up for traditional rural and small-town American values, opposed immigration and weird un-American religions (like Catholicism and Judaism), supported prohibition, and opposed the teaching of that satanic theory of evolution in public schools. Pence would probably have no issues with supporting a group of fine Americans like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: ONW
Well that’s one of the sides on which there are “good people.”

We're on the horns of a dilemma. If Trump goes then Pence would take over. Pardon me while I go vomit.

“You see, now stay with me on this, many young men find many young women to be attractive sexually. Many young women find many young men to be attractive sexually. Put them together in close quarters for long periods of time and things will get interesting.”

What a fucking moron.

sounds like this :

5fbc887ec3f8d511f6f29913511b147e--funny-office-quotes-the-office-humor.jpg

“You see, now stay with me on this, many young men find many young women to be attractive sexually. Many young women find many young men to be attractive sexually. Put them together in close quarters for long periods of time and things will get interesting.”

What a fucking moron.

This is the guy who won't allow himself to eat lunch alone with a woman not his wife. Things get too interesting!

What a fucking moron.

Seriously. So based on his dumb logic, all workplaces and schools should be segregated by gender. ISIS would approve.

Mulan saved her country from the Huns. That’s pretty bad ass.

He is, he’s blaming someone while not being alone at dinner with a woman who isn’t his wife.

Oh yes they have!

"Trump eliminates job of national cybersecurity coordinator"

"Chris Painter, the State Department's coordinator of cyber issues under President Barack Obama — who created the White House position in 2009 — called Trump's move "a tragedy."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/wh...ob-national-cybersecurity-coordinator-n874511

Good fucking call Pence...just unreal

This will never get old.

That video clip reminds me of a story/joke that Nikita Khrushchev liked to tell about Andrei Gromyko, his unflappably loyal (read: brown-noser) foreign minister. He told foreign ambassadors and leaders that ''If I tell Gromyko to take down his pants and sit on a block of ice and stay there for months, he will do it without back talk.'' Pence, it would appear, has become Trump's Gromyko.

I’ll never understand grown men with education and their health and freewill and ability to make their own way groveling like that. I don’t want anything that badly.

I’ll never understand grown men with education and their health and freewill and ability to make their own way groveling like that. I don’t want anything that badly.

From some articles I've read on Pence, I'm sure he justifies it all by saying it's just God's will that he suck up to his bosses, and Jeezus will surely reward him for his unwavering loyalty and sacrifice. He's really out there in some of his religious views, even compared to your typical, run-of-the-mill religious fundie or right-wing Catholic.

Back