• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Strzok in hot water

So does one have to be homophobic to think that my president slobbing knob on national TV wouldn't be a good look? Cunnilingus wouldn't be either. 22 has really turned into a whiny little bitch.

Yikes.

This "implication" only works if you think Trump's press conference with Putin was a negative thing.

...addendum: It's not even necessarily homophobic as much as it is an admission that the act of sucking a dick must be uncomfortable for the sucker regardless of their gender. Imagine ramming 5-7 inches of hardened flesh repeatedly into your mouth and throat for the purpose of pleasuring another person. It's a subservient act to incur probably significant discomfort on behalf of someone else's pleasure and often is really an act of domination by the suckee, depending on tone/commentary and the position of the hands on the sucker's head during the act. Gender and sexual preference doesn't really matter in this analogy, we pervasively use the phrase "that sucks" for a reason.

can we go back to sailor's point that spies only lie when it's something critical of Trump

22 has some delicate sensibilities. I think a message board might be too rough and tumble for him.

Obviously, the main concern for all of us is that card-carrying lefties are not accused of biggotry unfairly. Otherwise, what would be the point in being a card-carrying lefty?

Besides cleaning up the mess conservatives leave when they're in office?

i'm reading the intent, like you asked. you need to clarify your position if my interpretation was incorrect.

Be careful, if you miss the point any further, you'll probably end up in the Czech Republic!

Which the poster obviously did.

You are (deliberately?) misinterpreting the comments as being anti-gay. You called me homophobic for suggesting that Trump misspoke because it's hard to speak properly with Putin's cock in his mouth at all times. That was meant to show that Trump has acted in a manner that suggests he's so in love with Putin that, hyperbolically speaking, he seems to fellate Putin at every chance he can. What it was not meant to mean was to equate the outright horrific nature of Trump kowtowing to Putin and the act of a man blowing another man.

Back