• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Soros calls Obama “greatest disappointment”

I agree. If Obama had done his job better, we wouldn’t have the dotard in the Presidency we do today.

And to specify since I can’t edit, I didn’t read the link, just the title. I don’t typically click the links Moonz lazily pastes.

Uncle George calling for bipartisanship?

Isn't he still funding antifa? He certainly keeps funding human trafficking. Everyone knows that those are the twin pillars on which bipartisanship is based.

PS: Thanks for the honesty about why you gave Uncle George.

Didn’t FNC spend 8 years talking about how Obama was controlled by Soros?

And to specify since I can’t edit, I didn’t read the link, just the title. I don’t typically click the links Moonz lazily pastes.

Good policy. The way to coherent thinking and clear understanding is obviously to refuse to read, see, or listen to anything that might interfere with your perfect fantasises.

And of course, the person who posts a link is lazy, while the ideologically motivated refusal to read it is virtuous and worth bragging about. $60,000+ a year to end up with this?

And of course, the person who posts a link is lazy, while the ideologically motivated refusal to read it is virtuous and worth bragging about. $60,000+ a year to end up with this?

Want me to read something, post an excerpt. If it’s not important, don’t.

Didn't the Koch brothers also have a "we're really bipartisan moderates" interview maybe a couple years ago?

Last edited:
I agree. If Obama had done his job better, we wouldn’t have the dotard in the Presidency we do today.

Wrong, all things considered Obama was a really good president. What went wrong was the Clinton's took over the DNC and colluded to have Hillary be the nominee. Blaming Trump on Obama is crazy.

Wrong, all things considered Obama was a really good president. What went wrong was the Clinton's took over the DNC and colluded to have Hillary be the nominee. Blaming Trump on Obama is crazy.

Obama was a good President. Obama did a horrible job with down the ballot elections. Obama didn't handle the Russian influence well. McConnell's to blame as well, but Obama was President.

Obama was a good President. Obama did a horrible job with down the ballot elections. Obama didn't handle the Russian influence well. McConnell's to blame as well, but Obama was President.

OK - agree on the Russian influence, and I guess, it being Trump, he should have expected treason. That said, he is also black.

Back