• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump considering extraditing former US ambassador Michael McFaul to Russia

Newenglanddeac

Reaction score
Along with Bill Browder, champion of the anti-corruption bill, the Magnitsky Act.

This is nuts.

I don't think there's a chance in hell this happens but it is absurd that Sanders' answer earlier today wasn't an unequivocal no. It is also absurd that Trump actually considered this, even for a second.

its almost as if Trump is a fucking traitor to the united states.

I don't think there's a chance in hell this happens but it is absurd that Sanders' answer earlier today wasn't an unequivocal no. It is also absurd that Trump actually considered this, even for a second.

McFaul was an Obama appointee so I'd suggest that "no chance in hell" is probably underestimating the chances that Trump turns him over to Putin.

Yeah really. Remember it’s all about owning the libs.

The kindest interpretation is that Trump is floating this facetiously to demonstrate an "inevitable outcome" of Mueller doing his thing with the indictments of Russian officials. That's still pretty terrible.

Back