• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Did this guy go to Duke or Carowhina?

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...lled-a-foul-in-to-911/?utm_term=.2994c3f79172

"Police on Monday were called to an LA Fitness in Sterling, Va., after a hard foul during a pickup basketball game.

The incident was documented by Twitter user @_togs.

“Today for the first time in my life . . . I experienced someone call the police because they got fouled hard in basketball,” he wrote on Tuesday in a tweet that has been shared more than 28,000 times.

In his account, players in the gym were stunned. “We thought he was joking til we saw buddy at the front desk on the phone really calling the police,” tweeted @_togs, who did not immediately respond to a request for an interview."

Absoultely gutless, classless and weak. Just like Phdeac

If you tried, the instant you turned around Ph would try to bury the hatchet in your back.

Think about this for a minute. Ph admitted to something like 5000 or 10,000 interactions with RJkarl and to have NEVER been wrong. That's an delusional arrogance of epic proportion.

Think about another issue. He erroneously made statements over and over. Each time his post was proven wrong by the post allegedly was referring to, he said the original post was wrong. HUH?

Equal to these is he calls offensive fouls in pick-up games.

This guy is ALMOST that bad.

I was waiting for that post as soon as I read the OP!

Back