• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Parents raising “theybies”

Just leave them alone and they’ll tell you. The boys will be climbing and the girls will be sitting in a circle talking. The problem is that the 🤡s think that means that girls are bad
So then the 🤡s made the girls climb too even though they didn’t want to
Then the clowns decided the boys were too noisy so they drugged them
Then the clowns said “see there’s no difference!” Let’s cut the rockets off the boys and give them long hair and dresses
And then the boys and girls were equally killing themselves as soon as they became teenagers
And the clowns said we must stop this suicide, kill them before they are born and we won’t have so much suicide
But even then the clowns were still clowns and they still weren’t done
Because the problem all along wasn’t the boys or girls
It was the fucking 🤡s that we’re the problem all along

I'm really concerned about the 200 people doing this. I wish Trump would do something! I mean, I'm sure there are still some spots left in the baby internment camps! #makegendergreatagain

The real crimes are the baby names in that article.

I'm really concerned about the 200 people doing this. I wish Trump would do something! I mean, I'm sure there are still some spots left in the baby internment camps! #makegendergreatagain

ha yeah, WGAF

The real crimes are the baby names in that article.
This is the right answer. All these kids will probably figure out what they want to be by the time elementary school rolls around. But they're going to have to live with these miserably fucking stupid names for life.

I kinda doubt that. I had a swim class with my daughter this morning. there were 8 kids and only one normal name (a Sam, boy.)

The teacher named her daughter 'Elliot'.

Don't even get me started on the daycare's roster sheet. Middle and upper class white people's kids will be used to non-Biblical names

I kinda doubt that. I had a swim class with my daughter this morning. there were 8 kids and only one normal name (a Sam, boy.)

Don't even get me started on the daycare's roster sheet. Middle and upper class white people's kids will be used to non-Biblical names

You kinda doubt what?

That they will have to live with their stupid names forever?

It sounds like you're saying that in the future their names won't be considered miserably stupid because all "Middle and upper class white people" will have miserably stupid names. That doesn't put what I said into doubt.

How does it feel having to take swim lessons with toddlers ? Embarrassing ?

Back