• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Parents raising “theybies”

the worst part is findings swimmies that fit across my chest properly. the arm holes fine for my 99lb weakling frame

White people really are the worst these days when it comes to names and frankly a lot of other shit too.

The real crimes are the baby names in that article.

Idk man I kinda like the name Zyler. It’s easily shortened to Zy which I think is kinda kewl. The real message here is the your gonna find 200 people doing crazy shit regardless of the topic.. best to live and let live and not let weirdness bother you.

Speaking of names, my favorite thing to do is look at the daily roster of dog names when I take my dogs to daycare. Hilarious. I have a particular fondness for dogs with total people names. A black lab came in the other day at the same time as me and my dog and that Lab’s name was Gary. Loved it.

Even if you refer to the kid with gender neutral language and let they make all gender identifying decisions for theyself, aren’t they inevitably going to learn that society has created gender norms, society determines gender by what’s between a persons legs, and they check what’s between they legs? Instead of making your kid the only one in they class that isn’t a boy or girl, why not just spend time teaching that it’s ok to be who/what you want to be?

I saw a raccoon once with theybies. A cop shot it in the middle of the street.

Back