• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Football: Wake Forest vs. Notre Dame - Need 2 Tickets

RickeyMartinDeac

Reaction score
Coming back to Winston-Salem for the first in years to take my girlfriend to her first Wake football game. Checking to see if anyone has 2 reasonable extras. Anywhere on the Wake sideline is fine.
Thank you.

Crush my Catholic brethren, Deacs!

I need 4, and I'll pay a dollar more per ticket than this guy. My fiancee's family is from the heartland, and that weekend is her brother's bye week. I said I would see what I could do.

Current Stubhub rate for where I have 2 is about $230 per ticket. I'm thinking that's only going up. I might have to sell my wife's and go solo.

It's kind of funny Wake is selling a two-game package to ND and Clemson for $250, and is selling season tickets in the same exact section for $230.

Make smart investments, people !

Current Stubhub rate for where I have 2 is about $230 per ticket. I'm thinking that's only going up. I might have to sell my wife's, and go solo.

Is she a hottie? If so, posting a photo might help you get a higher bid.

Best game of the year. I likely will not be able to make it meaning I will have 2 tickets section 6 mid way up. I will know for sure in a week or two.

Single game tickets just went on sale for the ND game. Unfortunately for me, my lovely wife to be thought that this would be a good weekend to do our tasting.

I was at the last ND @ Wake game ( night game AIR on ESPN ). Goodyear blimp overhead and something like 35,630 in the building....and we could have upset them had our coaching staff not got caught sleeping on an ND hurry-up pass play to their AA TE who was all alone down the middle.

Anyway, assuming that attendance figure will be challenged this year.

I was at the last ND @ Wake game ( night game AIR on ESPN ). Goodyear blimp overhead and something like 35,630 in the building....and we could have upset them had our coaching staff not got caught sleeping on an ND hurry-up pass play to their AA TE who was all alone down the middle.

Pretty sure it was ABC.

As I recall there were several penalties on the coaches in that game as well - illegal substitution, 12 men on the field, that helped the irish on a scoring drive. We did the same dumbass shit against UNC at CH that year as well.

Drove me crazy. Was there too and we could have pulled it off.

I need 4, and I'll pay a dollar more per ticket than this guy. My fiancee's family is from the heartland, and that weekend is her brother's bye week. I said I would see what I could do.

Price Is Right Dbag. Soooo proud to be a Deac 🙄

Any early worthless speculation on kickoff time? Really hoping for a night game if anyone has any pull with the networks.

I have 4 extra aisle seats in Section 14 if anyone wants them. $125 per. Let me know.

Back