• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

*2018 Pit Fantasy Football League One* Season 9 - Playoffs?!

17. Here's the list in actual order:

Round 1
1. wake20
2. DEACHAWK
3. Robert Reinhard
4. Lawyer Up
5. Satan's Minions
6. Pigskin Prea...
7. YoungBuck
8. Screamindemon3
9. DeaconPeach
10. RaleighDeaco...
11. Yes We Cam
12. Lone Wolf
13. HailToTheDea...
14. Barça
15. Disco Kid
16. The Doofus
17. Bernbp5
18. redwing42's ...
19. New Orleans ...
20. Fighting Cocks

I have the 15th now, wtf? Just joking - like it matters... For once, I want to be in the top 3.

Looking forward to it. Haven't been on the board in a long time. I spend way more time on Reddit, but it appears as if all is well here in OGBoardville.

not sure how the auto draft grades work if I'm projected 20th with worst record but didn't have the worst draft grade

I think it just totals the projected fantasy points of each team that Yahoo generated in the first place. I wouldn't place too much stock in it.

I may have reached a little on Josh Gordon but I'm envisioning he has a bonkers year. So much talent and I imagine he will be the first and top target in Cleveland (really any team's) offense.

i thought picking 20th would be fun. it sucked. by the time my third pick rolled around every single player i had queued was gone. even some i thought i would be reaching on. then i panicked and fucked up the third and fourth picks. haha

who has a RB to trade?

i thought picking 20th would be fun. it sucked. by the time my third pick rolled around every single player i had queued was gone. even some i thought i would be reaching on. then i panicked and fucked up the third and fourth picks. haha

who has a RB to trade?

Talk to Satan. He's got 5.

For people that were asking where is the best place to draft, I've taken Yahoo's Power Rankings (based off total projected points) and compared it to Draft Order. As you can imagine, an extremely strong correlation between top draft picks and the top rated teams. Obviously anything can happen mid-season but a significant advantage coming out of the gate by simply drafting at the top of the draft.

Pit.png

who has a RB to trade?

i had to autodraft the last 3 rounds i think and ended up with 2 TEs on the bench so lemme know if you need one of those

I'm in some trouble as I've lost my 1st round pick (Devonta Freeman) and 3rd round pick (Greg Olsen).

I can survive at RB but anyone have a decent TE they want to trade for a WR? Shoot me a PM and we can discuss.

I'm in some trouble as I've lost my 1st round pick (Devonta Freeman) and 3rd round pick (Greg Olsen).

I can survive at RB but anyone have a decent TE they want to trade for a WR? Shoot me a PM and we can discuss.

Trade accepted.

Send QB offers, please. MG3 is really the only untouchable.

Vance McDonald, FTW

I’d like to thank Gabbert for getting a concussion and netting me .32 points this week because I had to start him with mariota not getting the nod. Dilly dilly!

Back