• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

*2018 Pit Fantasy Football League One* Season 9 - Playoffs?!

Week 7 Power Rankings

Tnsg5ql.png

Anyone hoarding an extra QB on their bench? Looking like I'll have to run this week without one. If so, shoot me an offer.

Anyone hoarding an extra QB on their bench? Looking like I'll have to run this week without one. If so, shoot me an offer.

I have two QBs. I also have Leonard fucking Fournette who is killing my season, but can probably take someone else to a championship as a major late season boost.

I need serious help.

trades done now won't be processed by weekend right? yahoo is poop on trades.

I'll send Larry Fitzgerald over for somones backup QB. WR that has struggled so far this year but put it together last week, could be good pickup for someone needing a FLEX.

I also have Curtis Samuel that I'm holding to as the Panthers work him into the offense, but he's a boom or bust flyer.

So much for a perfect season...

Is the Reverend using some kind of reverse jinx so that Tom Brady will drop 40 points on Satan's Minions tonight--and lead his team to the promised land?

Need 8 points from Josh Gordon tonight to keep the winning streak alive. Been a good slate of matchups this week overall.

Back