• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

*2018 Pit Fantasy Football League One* Season 9 - Playoffs?!

Congrats, SD3. Solid performance throughout the season and a very strong finish.

Overcame being projected to lose by nearly 25 points!

Congrats, SD3. Solid performance throughout the season and a very strong finish.

Overcame being projected to lose by nearly 25 points!

Thanks, I was following along yesterday and the game scripts really hurt you. Chargers got up big early on some weird plays which took Allen out of the game. Mahommes got his early and didn't need to throw late in the game. Colts threw the ball from the 1 with Mack in the backfield. I think you win that matchup 4/5 times (with Kamara out) so I'll take it.

Since SD3 repped Kitchin, just like an SEC fan I’m gonna celebrate like I won

Howdy folks - I won't be able to run the League this Fall. Is anyone interested in taking up the mantle?

crap. forgot about this league. i'm getting too old to be in seven leagues!!

Much appreciated, SD3.

HTTD, still playing or bowing out completely?

HTTD, thnaks for all of the years of leadership! I hate to see you stepping aside, but completely understand! SD3 - Good luck! "Ghost" is in for the win & to try and go deep in this painful league (20 teams, arrrggghhh!) instead of just happy that I am NOT getting relegated to DII.

Back