• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

*2018 Pit Fantasy Football League One* Season 9 - Playoffs?!

Dude. It’s not dumb. I just figured in a 20 team league he may have started. Then I saw your lineup and it made complete sense.
And like you I had fournette going in another league. Fuck him. Hahah. 😄

Actually, during the entire game, I felt pretty damn stupid. Painful to watch. I went from cheering on Henry to rooting against him. : ) With my RB's (I'm also the one that traded the wrong "extra" RB Aarron Jones for Gordon) I should have moved Michel or Ingram for another WR/TE. I'm with you on Fournette - he killed me the last 3 weeks, ejection while having a great game, suspension, & then shitting the bed vs Tenn in the first round of the F-ing playoffs.

Amari Cooper kept me out of the playoffs here and knocked me out of the playoffs in my other league. Fuck that guy.

Amari Cooper kept me out of the playoffs here and knocked me out of the playoffs in my other league. Fuck that guy.

no sir. fuck matt stafford straight to hell

so much fail in my game. it happens i reckon.
good luck to those that made playoffs.

Final 2018 Power Rankings

HyJE1rM.png

so six of the top seven in power rankings make playoffs. who's the odd man out? Facepalm:foreveralone:

Playoff Preview

1) YoungBuck (11-3, 7-1) 1st Taylor Division
13) DeacHawk (8-6, 6-2) 1st Poteat Division
Season series: this is their first meeting.

3) Nonny (9-5, 5-3) 1st Kitchin Division
5) Numbers (9-5, 4-4) 3rd Davis Division

10) Satan (10-4, 5-3) 2nd Davis Division
6) SD3 (9-5, 5-3) 2nd Kitchin Division

7) Rev (11-3, 5-3) 1st Davis Division
2) Barca (8-6, 6-2) 3rd Kitchin Division
Season series: Rev leads 1-0 with a 116.44-113.42 victory in Week 5.

Is this where I humblebrag that I'm now 5/5 on making the playoffs in league 1 after making the playoffs and promoting from league 2 in my first season?

Now time to sack up and win the damn thing I guess

I will be biting my nails throughout this week hoping that I earn the privilege of joining you fine people in the varsity league next season. Good luck to everyone that made the playoffs.

This guy who just won one of my leagues, had the lowest average points against (125.7 per game), and the 3rd lowest points for (129.8 per game) over the course of the season. So teams against him scored the least and he scored the 3rd lowest. Over the course of the season I scored 300 more points than him (PF avg of 152.5 per game), yet get crushed in the playoffs. I want to be really mad about this, Defense shouldn't matter in FF, but in the last 5 years he has won 3 times. So is he good or is FF just a crap shoot?

This guy who just won one of my leagues, had the lowest average points against (125.7 per game), and the 3rd lowest points for (129.8 per game) over the course of the season. So teams against him scored the least and he scored the 3rd lowest. Over the course of the season I scored 300 more points than him (PF avg of 152.5 per game), yet get crushed in the playoffs. I want to be really mad about this, Defense shouldn't matter in FF, but in the last 5 years he has won 3 times. So is he good or is FF just a crap shoot?

Why is your league over after Week 15?

Back