• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 PGA Championship Contest - Entries due Thursday 7:50 am

I see that CDeacman received his comeuppance for hosing me out of my fake US Open title.

Har har!

Seems like no one can separate themselves from the crowd for more than a year or two until someone else comes along and gets hot.

At least Koepka had the decency to come back to the pack some to make today interesting. Also impressive for Woodland to come back after his Saddam Hussein triple. But overall, yesterday wasn't an impressive display of golf on a course that is still soft and gettable. We had a lot of the big names at the top, and none of them made moves. DJ had a bad day, Kisner lost his draw, Ricky was grinding and idling, and Tiger forgot how to putt on the last 2 holes. They're letting Adam Scott's balky putter stay near the top.

is there anything like a sunday with tiger in contention? i am strapped in.

Why is Uncle Vern doing the commentary this week? Is it because this tournament is near his home? Or does he only do the majors these days?

Throw the driver away, Tiger.

lol, tiger finna win this thing hitting zero fairways the whole round

This leaderboard is amazing. Fowler fading on another major Sunday is a little disappointing though.

I don’t mind Koepka but hope he doubles here soon...Make it interesting

Poopy pants time, Koepka

Back