• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

Both Spurs v. Barcelona Matches are going to be spicy. Looking forward to it. Pochettino has never hid his dislike for them.

Spurs got a bad draw, but the matches lay out ok ... PSV is the back to back matches in the middle and the first Barcelona match is at home with the final one being the last round. Hopefully Spurs are already in a good place and don't have to get a result away in the Camp Nou.

I am looking forward to seeing Lozano and Bergwijn for PSV go up against the big boys in that group. I like Bergwijn a lot.

So do you think the bars are prepared for this whole B/R Live streaming for the games today? Or is it going to be a disaster to try to watch Spurs in the first match?

why did they change the times?

TV deals. I was watching the draw on a train in Portugal but the rules were a nightmare due to the TV blocks. I thought Liverpool could fall into a number of pots when they came up but it wasn't the case because they couldn't play in the same time slots, much less the same group, as other PL teams.

Do I want to pay 3 bucks for one of these? Can't decide. I guess i can watch a replay if one looks like an interesting match.

Galavision in Spanish if you get that. Otherwise, no

My big boss just sat down next to me so I'd only be able to pay, like, 1/3 attention, so I'm gonna wait. Both look like good games. Good group.

5 goals from set pieces against Spurs in the last 3 matches. Vorm is an absolute disaster commanding his area.

Back