• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

And look, no backup keepers are really good. Any team is going to miss a keeper and leader of Lloris quality.

But Vorm is 35 next month, he's clearly far beyond being good enough. We have a young keeper that's highly rated. Time to play him.

How is Cavani not considered making a play to affect the defense in that?

That goal was amazing and I loved his celebration

That was weird — Liverpool maybe offside in the buildup for the first; Cavani maybe offside as mentioned; ref waiting like a full 15 seconds to disallow Salah’s goal (which seemed like a bad call?) a couple of terrible giveaways. But Bert Firmino is the man. (I prefer Bert to Bobby). I do love to see Tuchel twitch out though — I like him but I get some kind of perverse pleasure when absurd shit happens and he clearly doesn’t get it because he is like Spock.

It must be asked: is James Milner the greatest midfielder of all time?

Back