• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

they really have to get rid of away goals rules after extra time since only one club gets 30 extra minutes to score a goal that essentially counts as 1.5 goals.

and yet most supporters still say they want the second leg at home. doesn't make sense to me!

The goal differential difference between home and away is about .5/game I believe, so almost makes sense, but you'd need to divide it by 3 to take the 30 minutes into account.

Neymar and Cavani out today against United.

Sounds like next week Liverpool will most likely have a center back pairing of Fabinho and Matip for the first leg against Bayern. Van Dijk suspended and Lovren doesn't look like he'll recover in time.

Attacking legend Dani Alves gets th enod up top today. United should overpower this PSG midfield and backline. 3-1 United.

Rashford just tried to do a meg-pass on a 3 v 3 situation. I mean, I'm torn, I love the confidence, but that probably wasn't the smartest decision.

Ander Herrera key today. Looking forward to him bossing another midfield battle with his peak bastardry.

POGBA IS SEX IN HUMAN FORM

where is vad at? how can one man be so wrong about a player?

HIT HIM AGAIN
HIT HIM AGAIN
HARDER HARDER

Nothing fucking wrong with that shoulder to shoulder challenge. Completely legal.

yeah, that's always been a design flaw at OT

its even worse behind the goals

Could be argued he shouldn't even be on the pitch, but that 2nd yellow would have been harsh

Need 2. Cannot go to Paris needing a win.

Really well taken corner by Di Maria across the face of goal with pace. Awful marking. Away goal and a big tactical advantage headed back to Paris unless ManU can grab two goals. Amazing how these games come down to execution in a split second.

Ash Young so out of position

Desperate need of a proper right back

Back