• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

We could easily end up with half of the final eight CL teams being English clubs.

Cynical dv7 wants City to get knocked out and Pool to progress just to wear out their legs

Then pool to run into Ole'e Red and White Army. On the way to winning it 4 times without killing anyone.

Cynical dv7 wants City to get knocked out and Pool to progress just to wear out their legs

I would love this. No way Liverpool can win the CL, even if they do advance. Man City has to win the league too.

Plus it would propel a first team American into the CL quarterfinals.

I would love this. No way Liverpool can win the CL, even if they do advance. Man City has to win the league too.

Plus it would propel a first team American into the CL quarterfinals.

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for Schalke to knock City from the CL.

Damn, beast of a header from Cristiano. That was everything you want a header to be.

Whoa, another great header from Ronaldo, Oblak with an amazing reaction, but goal line tech rules goal. Great stuff. All even.

Back