• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

Bayern-PSG should be the final, with the possible exception of Man City

brutal QF

just excited for Haaland to score a few goals against City before he does it on the reg for United starting next season while being managed by his bff, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

538 ranks the remaining teams:

1. Man City
2. Bayern
3. Chelsea (!)
4. Pool
5. Real Madrid
6. Dortmund
7. PSG
8. Porto

and so according to 538, the QF draw was nearly perfect (swap Chelsea and Man City and it would be)

nah

As a Chelsea supporter, I really couldn't be happier with this draw, especially with the form we've had since Tuchel took over.

Porto and then playing Liverpool again or Real Madrid (likely them since until Leipzig, Liverpool had been allergic to winning a match at Anfield so far in 2021) sets up nicely - Chelsea has only conceded two goals in 13 matches (EPL, UCL, FA) since TT came in and our depth is incredibly strong right now.

Shame to see PSG-Bayern this early though, that should be a hell of a match.

Just a reminder for the last time Liverpool were in the Bernabeu. Tuesday, Nov 4, 2014.
Mignolet: Manquillo, Skrtel Kolo Toure, Moreno: Can, Lucas, Allen: Markovic, Borini, Lallana

giphy.gif

So many good chances.

Too many good chances to not have scored 1. Gini really came on after the first 10 or so. I feel like every week we see Mo miss a goal that a player of his caliber should bury, but I guess that is just what you get.

Too many good chances to not have scored 1. Gini really came on after the first 10 or so. I feel like every week we see Mo miss a goal that a player of his caliber should bury, but I guess that is just what you get.

Mostly one way traffic but you have to finish at least one of those chances.

it's Madrid-Chelsea and City-PSG, yeah?

Yeah.

Tough out. Liverpool got some lucky breaks but a combination of a good game Courtois and not being clinical by Mo and Bobby were the differences. Seems like we generate luck or play great in the attacking third but never together this year.

So I see the mutants who support Liverpool smashed up another bus today. It’s just embarrassing to share a city with that trash.

Back