• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

McKennie with an assist for Schalke and Pulicic the game winner for Dortmund today.

He's certainly the oldest

And he's only going to get older. Old like a fox. Can't wait. Fucking Milner, mannnn. Always loved this from Pellegrini about him.

One Englishman City do have may not be there much longer. “The club wants [James] Milner to continue and he wants to stay but maybe he wants more games,” Pellegrini says of a player who has started only 13 of 29 in the league. “I understand. I’m Milner’s No1 fan. Find me a more complete English player. There are players who’re better technically, yes. Quicker players, yes. Players who head better, yes. But show me one who does all the things Milner does well. There isn’t one.

“It’s hard to leave him out. Respect, commitment and performance level: 10/10, fantastic. He’s polyfunctional: full-back – the only position he doesn’t like – attacking midfield, wide. I played him as a forward and the team averaged three goals a game. He gives everything. You leave him on the bench and he’s absolutely furious but watch him during the game: encouraging, shouting, supporting. And in the next training session he kills himself.

“Milner’s a phenomenon, a guy with big balls and a heart this big,” Pellegrini continues, opening out his hands. “Intelligent, great mentality, one of those players that when you leave him out you’re left with this feeling of injustice; it hurts because he should always play but sometimes you need a technical player with other characteristics. I hope he stays. If he doesn’t it will be because there’s an important offer.”

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...y-barcelona-champions-league?CMP=share_btn_tw

Thoughts on PSG's Jordan Brand Champions League strip? I dug it, I think.

Today is when the big boys take the pitch!!! Time for City to prove they can play with the best and beat the best. Hopefully we can avoid freaking Liverpool and that Egyptian this year.

TONY MARTIAL!

PLAY HIM

Pogs assist. Take a bow, son.

(not watching so no idea if goal was class or not)

Hoffenheim looked good in their first champions league group stage showing. Man City better come to play against the rest of their group..

Hoffenheim playing great again today, City playing shitty. Wearing Klempsun colors is the only reasonable explanation.

bump for today's games. Napoli seem inconsistent this year so not sure what type of team liverpool will be facing.

ManUnited still likely to advance even after yesterday. Valencia aren't any good and don't seem to be seriously challenging for one of the top 2 spots.

Same Liverpool XI today or a couple of changes? I’d really like Naby from the start for Henderson and one of Sturridge/Shaqiri for the front three, but not sure. Definitely Naby, but I’d be cool with no changes, too. I think they’ll still get it done. I’m not so sure they even need to rotate with City not until Sunday and then the international break (lame).

Back