• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

Would have preferred an opponent that tries a little harder to score since that’s when Liverpool shine but oh well.

Bump bump.

Knock out rounds start this week: Atletico/Liverpool and Dortmund/PSG on Tuesday, two dope matchups. Wednesday is Atalanta/Valencia, and then Brasky and I cross Stanley Park to shake hands, call a truce, and team up to push our Toros Rojos against the evil Tottenhams.

Just saw that in 12 home matches in Champions League knockout ties under Simeone, Atletico have never lost and have only conceded twice. Sweet.

Yeah, R16 begins today. Gonna be a tough one. Just hoping Diego Costa doesn't come on and try to break either Van Dijk or Alisson.

I mean Simeone in R16 knockouts

I know he's been in more than...

DAMMIT

Just looked up at your post and read "12 HOME matches"

nevermind. My eyes skipped right over that and the timing didn't make sense to me.

I'm dumb. Move along. Nothing to see here.

No surprise in Liverpool's XI except that it is the first time this lineup has started together all season? Mane and Fabinho in for AOC and Keita. Alisson; Trent A-A, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson; Henderson, Fabinho, Wijnaldum; Salah, Firmino, Mane

Matip and Minamino replace Lovren and Lallana on the bench: Adrian, Matip, Milner, Keita, AOC, Minamino, Origi

This is some prime Atletico/Simeone here, but Mane def needs to be careful. Two high arms in a few minutes and on a yellow.

Back