• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

Just saw the decision that led to Lyon's early pen, yiiiikes. I can only assume that an English official was involved.

Just saw the decision that led to Lyon's early pen, yiiiikes. I can only assume that an English official was involved.

The foul was on Bernardeschi right? Every announcer is talking like it was the play from Bentancur.

LOL. So they're telling me Rafa Varane is the best CB in the world. Got it.

Last edited:
First goal probably shouldn't have stood. Still not sure about the Messi handball. This looks pretty clear penalty. These reviews are awful too...taking so much longer than most leagues.

To be fair though, Messi doesn't touch the ball there. How is that different than a trip?

Agree the first goal missed a bad push. The Napoli penalty seemed soft to me too.

I see they brought in the English referee crew tonight, I'd wager all my money on the favorites.

Back