• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

the 2nd yellow for Pogba is even worse as I see it again

what a joke of a decision

horrendous
I mean I didn’t watch any of the game, but he went studs up on a 50-50 ball while trying to use his body to shield and ended up directly hitting the guy in the knee. Outside the context of the game and of that being a second yellow, I don’t think it’s that harsh.

I mean I didn’t watch any of the game, but he went studs up on a 50-50 ball while trying to use his body to shield and ended up directly hitting the guy in the knee. Outside the context of the game and of that being a second yellow, I don’t think it’s that harsh.

Sky is reporting it was actually for "protests" and not the foul. I wonder if maybe he said something bad to the official. I doubt him being in the 2nd leg would make a huge difference. PSG at home is a tough ask needing 3+ goals.

DzPQRQ5WwAAj9mZ.jpg

Here is the image from fayettnam's linked tweet. That's pretty clearly a foul.

Ajax fans staged a legit 4th of July level fireworks show outside of Real Madrid’s hotel at 3 am last night. Gotta love it.

Let's get weird.

Poch rolling with 4 CBs today against BVB. Most likely a 3-at-the-back with Aurier at RWB and Vertonghen at LWB with a Winks-Sissoko midfield and Eriksen-Moura-Son attack.

In the past, he's also played Foyth at DM for bits (usually when he's having a rough go at CB, mind) so it's possible but unlikely that it's actually a 4-3-3 with Winks-Foyth-Sissoko... but I doubt it.

Either way, can't watch today TNT doesn't appear to post replays of every match, which is a bummer.

I did NOT see this coming. No Kane, no Dele, no problem! Vertonghen looks like he enjoys playing LWB!

Maybe Spurs should sit Kane and Dele more often.... Such a good run without those two...

Holy shit. So glad I found a stream when I got home. That second half was one of the most dominant 45's I can remember watching. Absolutely trucked them.

Foyth locking down RCB. Sissoko flying around the pitch. The Beekeeper getting his goal. Super Jan scoring a beauty from open play! So happy for him. Even big Nando picking one up as a sub.

I love this team so fucking much.

Back