• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

It was close but the VAR check lasted five seconds and they only seemed to look at the one angle where you couldn't see through Mane/the defender. One minute later the broadcast showed the overhead view and it looked pretty clear that the entire ball didn't go over the line. Maybe the overhead cam is broadcast only and the VAR can't use it.

Ooofff that's tight

Closest I could get ... I ***think*** I see all the line, so out of play, but man that's close.

149682854_176707120595352_796777823170164773_n.png

Last edited:
I don't see the whole line but it looks like there is a void between the ball and the line.

Woof, RB almost scored a minute into the second half.

yeah, I meant that I believe I see the tiniest sliver of green there.

I don't think VAR would overturn that on further review if it was called OOP originally even if they had that camera angle. Really couldn't be any closer tho. woof.

what a damn effort by whomever that Liverpool player is tho. Incredible.

Like I said NagelsFraud

Him and Tuchel are just German Gregg Berhalters. Pep wannabes who reinvent the wheel without actually making anything work better.

Leipzig are lame now. I used to love watching them.

I say this every time I watch CBS do soccer, but it always looks like teams are on red if one of their jersey colors is red due to the way CBS does graphics

reminds me of the bottom right of the ESPN NFL broadcasts where it looks like there's always a flag

Did Suarez really pinch Rudiger today?

Did he call him negro too like he did Evra?

Back