• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

Giroud's goals per minutes numbers continue to be insane

Bruno just let loose a spectacular shot from outside the box. I really like the lineup United put out there today.

I don't understand why VdB doesn't start in the Prem. He is such a smart player.

why would you start donny van de beek when you could play scott mctominay, ole asks you, dv7

why would you start donny van de beek when you could play scott mctominay, ole asks you, dv7

McHottie has outperformed Fred this season in the league, IMO.

Both have been good, but we don't need them both (or one with Matic) versus West Brom at home. That was my main point. Get VdB in at the 8 and only have one 6 when we will be in the ascendency.

Both have been good, but we don't need them both (or one with Matic) versus West Brom at home. That was my main point. Get VdB in at the 8 and only have one 6 when we will be in the ascendency.

This is really all I want to see happen.

Bruno goal was a banger

Sancho free kick goal p sweet too

and my dude Haaland continues with his > 1 goal/game pace

Liverpool terrible today. Unfortunately it looks like Robertson is going to have to play every match this season.

In the eye test perhaps but not in the stats.

AD1-B76-B0-1-E4-B-4808-B8-CA-E9-A8-D9-FA5-F7-C.jpg

Hmm this image isn’t posting well. Whether you load up the holding or attacking midfield template, Fred’s numbers are better. Neither player racks up the counting stats (no goals or assists for either player this year) but this season Fred leads in (per minute adjusted)

Passes completed
Passes attempted
Pass accuracy
Passing progressive distance
xG
xA
Shots
Goal creating actions
Tackles
Tackles won
Touches
Committed fewer fouls
Fouled more times

The only significant stat I put much weight on that McTominay leads Fred in is dribble success and progressive dribbles. Otherwise Fred leads nearly every other stat!

Shambolic defending from Madrid.

Aside, Liverpool going with Kelleher over Adrian after Alisson is sidelined for a couple weeks with a hamstring injury. I can’t blame Klopp for that after a few of Adrian’s performances.

the way CBS indicates jersey colors next to the team on the scoreboard always makes me a team is on red if they have red in their jersey

Pretty amazing seeing 4 Americans starting on a Champions League Wednesday for sides that will advance. Adams has also come on at halftime and Leipzig have an outside chance to move on.

Insane RBL match. Winner at 90 + 2. 4-3.

Pressure is now on PSG to win and have advancements come down to final games.

Back