• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

We’re going to see some Hex level time wasting in the second half.

tenor.gif

Gio Reyna came on Haaland scored seconds later! Haven’t seen it but it was 100% Gio I’m sure.

Reyna with the assist on Haaland’s second! Great run and pass to Haaland who hits a banger.

Really wish I could watch that match and not this snoozer. Having to rely on twitter for Reyna time.

Not a terrible result, but sloppy performance. Vintage Simeone. I have a lotta time for Saul and Koke. Didn’t like Klopp’s subs, guessing Mane was a little fired up and they didn’t want to risk him getting sent — didn’t have commentary so hope it wasn’t an injury, also hope Henderson isn’t too bad. Would have loved to have seen Naby. Oh well.

Sorry, Henderson is bad. Too bad, in fact.

I don't enjoy being the bearer of bad news.

But, ya know, he sucks.

Thor is such a goddamn badass

10 goals in his first 7 champs league matches

A goal of every 50 minutes he plays

United look to be in good shape after Haaland bagged two for them today.

Oh wait.

United look to be in good shape after Haaland bagged two for them today.

Oh wait.

Yep, what could have been.

Like remember the last time Atletico took a 1-0 lead to Anfield?

Liverpool leveled in normal time and sent it into extra time. Only to take the lead! How exciting!

Diego-Forlan-celebrates-s-001.jpg

Then the man that came from Uruguay to make the Scousers cry scored to win it for the Spanish side.

liverpool_1626947c.jpg

Back