• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

horrendous 2nd yellow considering what he let go in the 1st half

thats just poor. just such poor refereeing.

disappointing.

So they get Verratti off the field and their reward is Paredes? This is one hell of a team PSG has up and down the roster.

this dude love oil money. gotta give it to him for consistency.

whatever happens i don't want PSG winning the CL. probably my least favorite team outside of england.

i'm not sure i wanted manu to progress here but i definitely didn't feel the same joy today i normally do when a team scores against united.

Yes, other than a certain ManU fan who has over 70,000 posts here, correct. Only certain teams win trophies. Yeah, the ones with MONEY. LOL.

There is a search function on this board. Find the post. Just one post where I said that.

LOL

watching it again

Tuchel out-managed Ole in this one. From the 3 CBs that allowed his mids to exploit spaces to his overload of the wings. Ole never quite reacted to the threats that were imminent in the 1st half, mainly the two chances that didn't result in goals but would have been called offside - first by Mbappe and then Di Maria

oh well, good thing PSG super suck at home!

the 2nd yellow for Pogba is even worse as I see it again

what a joke of a decision

horrendous

Back