• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

how is it that Champions League TV options keep getting worse and worse? I know they signed a new deal a year or two ago, but this is just awful.

how is it that Champions League TV options keep getting worse and worse? I know they signed a new deal a year or two ago, but this is just awful.

Paywalls are going to really hurt the growth of soccer in the US. While I don't mind paying the $40 for NBC Gold as Everton is on it quite a bit, it definitely alienates the newish fans. As does ESPN+ and whatever this Bleacher Report/Turner CL crap is. Fans of individual teams may pay for the package or a $3-5 match pass, but newer/non-affiliated fans will not. Its a short term small cash grab, which will lead to far less long term growth.

Paywalls are going to really hurt the growth of soccer in the US. While I don't mind paying the $40 for NBC Gold as Everton is on it quite a bit, it definitely alienates the newish fans. As does ESPN+ and whatever this Bleacher Report/Turner CL crap is. Fans of individual teams may pay for the package or a $3-5 match pass, but newer/non-affiliated fans will not. Its a short term small cash grab, which will lead to far less long term growth.

yeah even when it was on Fox Soccer I could stream from the AT&T app on my phone since included with my plan. I guess Reddit streams it is.

Did Vidal convince Suarez to get that neck tat at age 31? Looks ridiculous

Good game so far Lyon has some impressive talent

Yeah I went ahead and paid the $2.99 today but it’s bs. Between that and Bein not being available I’ve seen Barca less than any time I can remember this season

Fios app on my phone lets me stream TNT and Univision, so I can usually get all the games that way.

My nerves are shot, and there is still another 45? Cool cool cool.

That was dicey, centerbacks and Alisson uncomfortable, Robertson getting cut up a couple of times, few slack passes. Thought Liverpool had the better chances and probably should have put one in. Wind is affecting play for sure. They’ll have the wind and the Kop second half.

They switched Wijnaldum and Keita at one point, and Fabinho and Matip, but I couldn’t tell if that was just coming off of set pieces when they were in different spots, or if they were worried about Gnabry. I think it was Gnabry, but Keita and Wijnaldum switched back.

Bayern's defending today was outstanding. Liverpool needed more from Robertson and Trent AA. Fun game for a 0-0. Had hoped to see Alphonso Davies.

Ehhh I guess I’ll take it. Too cute around the box but that also works a lot so yeah.

Time for Suarez to hang em up in Europe. Back to South America or to China

Ehhh I guess I’ll take it. Too cute around the box but that also works a lot so yeah.

I’m taking the glass half full approach to this result. Bayern did not get an away goal, despite Liverpool using a midfielder at center back. And Kimmich misses the next match due to his yellow card. Liverpool will have VVD back and possibly Lovren as well.

I’m taking the glass half full approach to this result. Bayern did not get an away goal, despite Liverpool using a midfielder at center back. And Kimmich misses the next match due to his yellow card. Liverpool will have VVD back and possibly Lovren as well.

I think Matip went above Lovren on the depth chart when Dejan went down after three minutes in his last match. Big thing will be getting Fabinho back in the midfield.

No away goals and even on aggregate is a fabulous first leg result. I'd be thrilled if I were Liverpool.

Time for Suarez to hang em up in Europe. Back to South America or to China

12th in the top 5 leagues in xG+xA per 90 but ok

4Kbi98k.jpg

Back