• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

plays up top for the Canadian team, no?

Definitely more attacking with them and with Vancouver previously. He's not cracking the Bayern attack though -- yet, anyway. Genuinely has been one of the better left backs in Europe this season. I think this is a good move for him (and other young attackers), especially with how Bayern and some top teams set up.

Another young Canadian, Jonathan David, is tearing it up in Belgium and on the radar of some big teams.

Reports seemingly that Mbappé is being tested for the coronavirus and should know the results within 24 hours.

Since i posted that, RB scored one that was called back and just scored another. This could end up looking like Bayern.

That was a hell of a header from Sabitzer. Angelino looks completely different playing for RB than he did for City. Timo is threatening.

Only need 3 without reply...

Mou is well known for that type of football.

nagelsmann is that dude

he's my age! about to win a knockout rd in champs league.

Ever since I saw this one skier die on tv after hitting a timing device and sliding down the hill like a rag doll, I have a heightened fear that I’m going to see someone die at a sporting event.

it didn't seem like it hit him that hard in the face though, not sure if it was shock or what? he seemed ok on the stretcher but looked horrible on the field.

Back