• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

makes you wonder about the potential success of a super league in a world where it takes until the semis for the CL to be on real tv in the US

Puli with the early goal to make it 1-0 after Werner missed a sitter CP had set up mins earlier

DOINK

Benzema off the post from 20 yards out or so

first time Real looked even remotely dangerous

puliSICK

what's the deepest into the CL that an American has scored?

Christian Pulisic is the first American player to score in a UEFA Champions League semi-final, and one of only five Americans overall to score in the knockout stages of the competition.

holy shit it is just pelting down rain in Madrid right now. Feels even more like a home match for Chelsea now...

gorgeously worked set piece goal from Real Madrid there. Straight from the training ground.

Couple short balls to lull the defense asleep and get them disjointed, then a switch ball - header back across goal - and Benzema with the scissor kick to finish it off.

1-1!

Hell of a shift from Phil Foden. Hard not to be amazed.

As much as I don’t want to see City win, I enjoy seeing Neymar lose.

Vamos Real Madrid!

Time to give them some positive vibes back for how they helped out Manchester United out after the Munich Air Disaster. (read into that story, really quite amazing how much they did for Man United since Stefano et al were so impressed by the Busby Babes in the previous year's European Cup Semi-Final.)

I don't actively root for Real, but I do have a soft spot for that club. Then assholes like FloP are in control now and forgetting what football is truly about, makes one's blood boil.

Oof. Dude. Come the fuck on!

Let's start up the "oh no, oh no, oh no no no no no" TikTok track

2 really nice goals on the counter today.

Foden, Mahrez, Gundogan, and Zinchenko are all much better players than they were a couple seasons ago. Dias is a monster.

Not a bad roster when you can rotate in Aguero, Sterling, and Jesus.

Gundogan was a phenomenal player at Dortmund. I get really annoyed that people don't remember that because he didn't start gangbusters at Man City and then had his injury. Dude has always been brilliant.

Back