• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

Liverpool got a LOT of calls yesterday. I remember reading that the refs in Italy would target teams that were accused of point shaving because it makes the refs look bad even if they had nothing to do with the scheme. Perhaps Red Star was the victim of that type of retribution yesterday.

Shaqiri left home as to avoid any type of “issues” that could arise in Serbia.

But Serb ultras are such rational people

And Shaqiri is such a quiet guy they might not even notice his presence.

Arsenal left Mkritaryan home when they traveled to Azerbaijan earlier this season. Europa Cup final will ultimately be played there too.

Good start to thierry Henry's managerial career at Monaco.
Yeesh
Down 3-0 at home to club brugge

Due to injuries and suspensions, Spurs running with Gazzaniga in goal today and a Winks - Eriksen - Moura - Dele - Son - Kane midfield and attacking band.

That's a lot of offense and little steel. #boldstrategycotten

Due to injuries and suspensions, Spurs running with Gazzaniga in goal today and a Winks - Eriksen - Moura - Dele - Son - Kane midfield and attacking band.

That's a lot of offense and little steel. #boldstrategycotten

about that...

Kane has 12 goals in 14 Champions League matches. That's kind of absurd.

I can't imagine finding more joy in a United win than United winning 1-0 on a Fellaini injury time header against Young Boys! The perfect Jose game!

Really don't like going with Gini, Millie, and Hendo in the mid. Feel like we are resigning ourselves to sit back and let PSG barrage us with their attack.

Hopefully some internal turmoil at Parc de Princes. Rabiot dropped after confrontation with Tuchel.

I agree with you, but that midfield was the midfield for the earlier match at Anfield and got off to a hot start, so, yeah, who knows. I guess that's just who Klopp trusts most still at this point.

But also the same midfield @Napoli (basically, after Keita went off hurt) and Milner and Wijnaldum started @Red Star, soooooo...ugh. Yeah.

Blergh. Not a great start, though that could have been a red on Verratti. Looked high and late, second leg came in, too.

Welp. Champions League away matches continue to be disasters. Sort it out. Milner has hit Di Maria and Neymar hard a couple of times but that's it from the midfield. Maybe this is the opposite of the fixture at Anfield and they make a game of it. Henderson is only good enough for this level at peak fitness/athleticism and his legs are shot.

That being said, coming back from this and shorting out Tuchel the king of dweeb/dork/droids again would be fucking hilarious. I hope Klopp pours a beer over his head and noogies him regardless.

Back